miércoles, 6 de diciembre de 2006

20 MINUTE ESSAY

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I would like to work as a reporter, who travels around the world and makes TV programs. In each show I would have the opportunity to tell the audience about the most important facts of each of the places that I have visited, and the most interesting things that happened to me during my trips.
First of all, I would love to visit different countries because I would have the opportunity to meet different people, and to make friends around the world. Also, I would be interested in learning about the different cultures, traditions, and customs in the world. At the same time, I would like to taste the different flavors that the food has in each place, and to know about the historical facts in each country that I visited. Therefore, this job would be a life experience, and something that I would not get tired of doing for the rest of my life.
In sum, I would love to work as a reporter who is always traveling, and making TV programs about it because I would be having fun, earning money and finally I would be doing what I would love to do for the rest of my life which is to travel.

No hay comentarios: